martes, 15 de marzo de 2016

H.W. 2.6
A) Tell your patners about the form of transportation you or your family members use for the activities in the box.

I go to school walk because the school is near of my house, but when I go to visit friends or to shoping I need to go in a car, sometimes my father can carry me to the places that I need to go, but other times I have to ask a friend if I can go whit him. My mother dont have so much activities outside of the house but when she need use her car, and my father too, he have one car to go to work.

B) With your parnet, make a chart and list some of the positive and negative aspects of the form of transportation you mentioned in exercise A.

WALK: positive aspects: It serves like excersices, you can go looking all the thing that are in the city and go walk serves to think in your own thinks.
negatives: sometimes is so tired, and take a lot of time to go to another place and you dont enjoy when the weather is rainy or so hot.

GO ON CAR:positive aspects: Is most easy to go to another place so much faster and it does matter if the day is rainy or hot
negative: We can accustom to dont walk or dont make excercise, and the car contaminate so much.

A) How would you improve the transportation system in your city? write a letter to the editor of a newspaper explaining your ideas. Begin your letter "Dear editor". End it with "Sincerely" and sing your name.

Dear Editor: My name is Tomas A. Mendoza A. and I write this card to explain my ideas about a best transportation system.
Well I think that one of the most biggers problems about this city (problem of transportation) is because there are a lot of cars and the city is so big so the people have to travel biggers distance to go to there jobs so it means that the time in the cars are much and much time in car means much car at streets and much traffic I think that the best solution of transportation could be a more public transportation and less expensive, it means that one public transport could transport a significative number of people that could travel by car, it promote less cars and by consecuence less traffic and best circulation at the streets. Other think that could help the problems of circulation could be build more in vertical form and dont extend more the city, so the people can travel less to go to her jobs or visit his families.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario