viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

H.W. 3.5 22/04/16
Talk about how you choose the school you attend or the class you are taking. how did you make the choice, and do you regret any of your decisions? 

Well, since I was kid, I like TEC, my mom was in this school and she told me that it was a great university. TEC is around my house so I think that it was a good decision to make my higher education here and I like TEC because it give you so much extra-curricular activities like championships sport of basket, soccer, tochito and someone else. When I was thinking about the school that I search a school that promote values and I think that this school promote them so well.

I think that the level of the classes of TEC are in a good level, like anothers school in a first word countries, thats the principal factor that I choose the school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario