viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

H.W. 3.7 For friday 29 of april

Would you enjoy living and working aboard the International Space Station?

I thing that maybe work at International Space Station could be interesting, because if I stay here I can know about a lot of thing of the space and look so much interesting and classified information, and see how look the earth since the space, but I don´t really enjoy this kind of work and I don´t endure to be so many time in a separate place, I thing that maybe I´m a kind of claustrophobic so I will be so much desperate if I stay for at time there, and I prefer to have contact whit the people so this work it is not to me. Maybe I could see all the this that happen in the International Space Station since a screen, in my house but never stay here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario