viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

H.W. 1.4 In your blog post a video of your favorite song in english an spanish. Also say why you like it, how does it make you feel 

-This is my favorite song in english.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slkYHuzVTkI
The name of the song is "bold as love" by Jimmy Hendrix, but this is a cover that like me more than the original. Is from John Mayer. 
The things why this song like me are: I like the way John Mayer play the guitar and specially in this song, I think that the form in that he accelerate the compasses, help him to manipulate your senses, and is most easy to make you feel emotions and be excited. I like the things that the song talk about too... its talking about the psychology of the color, and how the writer (of the song) feel the colors express feelings and how there are bold... bold as love (thats why is the name of the song), but its not only that, the song have so much things to talking about on the musical part, this have so good arrangements and change the traditional form of the rhythm.

-This is my favorite song in spanish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29LXcABfogI
The name of the song is "Pa´ Mayte" by Carlos Vives.
The things why this song like me are: I like the things that the song talk about, and I´m so fanatic about the latin rhythm and in this song can listen a traditional rhythm of Colombia, the "Colombian music" that is a combination of native sounds of there country (percussions) and other sounds that the slaves (African Americans) of the Spanish bring in the conquest (percussions too) then the accordion and the guitar add to the music instruments that the Colombian native music use. This funny song (colombian music in general) it´s a complicated music to play because of there accelerate rhythm and it´s one of the most bigger representative music of the Latin American culture. I feel so identify whit this music because it so happy like me and like all the Latin American culture

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario