miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

HW. 1.2 Write why you live where you live. has your family lived there for a long time? what do you like and dislike about living there? why?

In Monterrey there are so many employment opportunities and facilities to travel to a news countries (for work), there are so many opportunities to realize your academic studies in a lot of universities that have differents learning systems, so you can choose what you like more. Here, in Monterrey, are beauty tourist places like "chipinque", "la estanzuela" or "cerro de la silla" where you can go and have time whit the nature, also we are famous for our god food whit our "carne asada" and "cabrito" and the "regios" are a friendly people.

I live here because all my family live here too and my work and my father works are here too, also I think all I want in this moment I can found here, so I feel comfortable in this city at the moment. Maybe the only think I can complain about it´s that Monterrey have a terrible traffic and the people are so neurotic at driving moment.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario