viernes, 15 de enero de 2016

My name is Tomás Alfonso Mendoza Arreola but all my friends call my "toped" since I was on basic school. I was born in Monterrey, Nuevo León, México on march of 1994, so actually am 21 year old. On this moment of my life I study architecture in the ITESM university also I work on a builder company who name is "IOPSA: IDEA, OBRAS Y PROYECTOS SA de C.V.". About my hobbies activities... I like to play sport especially soccer, basket and volley, also I like sing, dance, paint, listen music, read (books about human thought, personal growth or about my religion) travel, and see my friends. My favorites groups and artist of music are: coldpaly, John Mayer, Michael Jackson, Ed Sheeran, cinema, paramore, she and him, maron 5, Eros Ramazzotti, Phil Collins and others also I like to see battles of free style rap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario